Give the watershed some TLC!
Join us to clean up trash in Buck Creek throughout Grandville and Wyoming. Orientation, light breakfast and gloves provided. Bring reusable water bottle, (stainless steel is chemical free), bug spray, and closed toe shoes/waders. Supervised children are welcome.
Walk in or preregister at
– Volunteers arrive at Lemery Park (4050 Byron Center Ave SW, Wyoming) for check-in. Once you are checked in you will be assigned a number and a team to work with for the day. You will receive a map of your section along the creek, t-shirt, gloves and garbage collection bag. Each “team” will have one guide/leader for the day who will help answer any questions and provide guidance to volunteers. Coffee and baked goods provided by Biggby, Steenstra’s, and Marge’s Donut Den.
-Instructions, team photo, and send-off of volunteers
11:00am – 12:00pm
– Volunteers lunch provided at Osgood’s Brewing in Grandville (4051 Chicago Dr SW, Grandville)
What to Wear/Bring:
1. Comfortable shoes (ones that you don’t mind getting wet/dirty!)
2. Layered clothing long shirt and pants recommended
3. Bug Spray
4. Reusable Water Bottle
5. Waders (if you have them)
Please call or contact Pete Miller if more information is needed or questions arise (517) 420-4003 or email@example.com.
View more at the Facebook Event page