Click below for links to the committee page, which includes meeting agendas and minutes:
- MDEQ MiWaters
- MiWaters Tutorial
- MDEQ Stormwater Program
- MDEQ MS4
- MDEQ Nonpoint Source BMPs
- EPA MS4
- EPA BMPs for Stormwater
Michigan Water School
May 22-23, 2018: State, local elected and appointed officials and staff members wanting to gain access to resources and knowledge about water management are encouraged to attend this workshop! More information can be found here.
For MDEQ Construction Storm Water Operator and SESC training info click here.
Training DVDs are still available through GVMC. GVMC is looking to acquire more up-to-date training that is applicable to your municipality. If you have any ideas for MS4 materials to train DPW employees, please let us know.
Recorded Webinars and Training
These recorded presentations enable participants to review the material on demand in a self-paced environment.
- NPDES Permit Writers’ Training
- Web-Based Water Quality Trading Training
- Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) to NPDES Permits Training
- EPA web-based training
Brochures, Flyers & Other Outreach
- Winter Tips - Seasonal Messaging
- Fall Yardcare Tips - Seasonal Messaging
- Public Participation Process (PPP)
- EPA Fact Sheet
- State Stormwater Standards
- Pollution Solutions Lesson and Game (available for checkout)