Public Engagement Committee Goals
· To develop programs, including events, materials, and activities, that help the communities meet the educational requirements of the National Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) Storm-water permits (MS4s)
· To implement the information and education Plan of federally-approved Lower Grand River Watershed Management Plan.
· To prepare and plan Annual forum.
· Work closely with West Michigan Clean Air Committee to develop activities and events.
· To work on the Groundswell Grant.